Dr. Manjula Bai KH
M.B.B.S., MD (Forensic Medicine)
K.D.Medical College, Hospital & Research Center, Mathura, UP.
Mobile: +91 7055502250
Address : 01, New Faculty Qtr. K D Medical College Campus, NH#2, Mathura
Qualified MBBS -1985and MD Forensic Medicine -1997 from J N Medical College, Belgaum; Karnataka University, Dharwad.
Started her career in the year 1990 as a tutor in OBG in BLDEA’s, Shri BM Patil Medical College, Bijapure, Karnataka. After one year of service as a tutor / demonstrator, shifted to department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
In 1993 joined Post graduation in Forensic medicine in JNMC as a deputed candidate. After completion of Post graduation, as a Lecturer/Assistant Professor continued in the BLDEAs Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College Bijapur. During lecture tenure incharge HOD from 1997-99.
In APRIL 2004 Joined J N Medical College Belgaum, as Associate Professor and later promoted as professor. and as a full HOD during professor tenure from 2007 -14. Served JNMC in various capacities till 15th August 2015, during this period guided 10 postgraduate students.
After leaving the JNMC in 2015 August worked in Mauritius Anna Medical College as professor and later Joined K.D. Medical College, Hospital and research centre as Professor and Dean on 05th August 2016.
1. Life member of professional bodies like Karnataka medico legal society since 1994, of Indian congress of forensic medicine and toxicology since 1999 and also of Indian academy of forensic medicine since 1999
2. Best paper award for “Study of Barr body in Indian Malaysian and Chinese subjects” in 1997
3. Fellow ship of Indian Congress of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology(ICFMT) in 2007
4. Students choice of Best teacher award in 2012
5. Vice president of ICFMT in 2012-13
6. President of Karnataka Medico Legal society(KAMLS) in 2013-14
Organized National level conference in 2007, State level conference in 2014 and various CME of national and international level in the subject.
• Regional injury topic contribution to “Modern Text book of forensic Medicine and Toxicology” first ed-2012-13 JP Brothers publication
• Syllabus making for UG and PG KLE university Belgaum, Karnataka
• Practical Record book for Forensic medicine students KLE University
• Question paper setting and Examiner at various universities of India and outside country
• More than 15 ( first or second ) Paper Publication in various national international and regional journals
Guest lectures given on the Medico legal issues in various fields of medical profession.